Nightvision Goggles Key Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight NVG
- Class leading flight safety
- Wide field of view at 47.5°
- Independent left/right power, a battery failure causes loss of only one image intensifier tube
- F/1 objective lens improves performance in low light conditions
- Auto switch off when NVG is in the stowed position
- Fully compatible with the ANVIS Day HUD
- Compatible with a wide range of flying helmets
- No ITAR – designed and manufactured by Fenn Night Vision Ltd in the UK
The new lightweight Fenn NG820 Night Vision Goggle System is the newest and most advanced in our range of military aviation nightvision goggles.
The Fenn NG820 NVG System comprises of a NVG Binocular, Helmet Mount and Power Pack (fitted with steel internal counterbalance weights) which also acts as a counterbalance weight.
Fenn NG820 is fully compatible with the ANVIS Day HUD.
This NVG has been designed to provide class leading low light performance by utilising an F/1 objective lens to maximise performance of the image intensifier tubes in low light conditions.
The wide 47.5° field of view at 30mm eye relief, results in increased spatial awareness for the operator whilst reducing the need for head movement thus increasing safety and reducing fatigue.
The design eliminates any single point of failure as each image intensifier tube is powered independently by separate electrical circuits. The power pack uses four standard AA batteries, two are used to power the NVG, whilst the other two provide back up.
The NG820 NVG also has an integrated low battery level warning light to prompt the operator to switch to reserve batteries. Total battery life is in excess of 40 hours.